Dr. Rafael De Freitas
Dr. Rafael De Freitas is a Brazilian surgeon, graduated in Medicine and Surgery at the University of Extremadura, Spain.
Subsequently, he became specialist in trichology and capillary Implantology at the University of Alcalá, Madrid. Later he underwent a period of technical improvement with the best surgeons in the world.
Always updated through international congresses, Dr. De Freitas has been for several years a member of the ISHRS, the most important world-level organization on capillary surgery.
From 2010 he exclusively performs interventions with the FUE technique.
Below is a list of all the training phases and improvements made by the doctor:
- Member of the ISHRS
- Master in trichology and capillary implantology at Universidad Alcalá – Madrid.
- Refinement of F.U.E technique with Dr. José Lorenzo.
- XIV International Congress of the ISHR ( Italian Society for Hair Restoration), Rome, Italy.
- Workshops CNC system® – Natural hair in contact is an original method of Cesare Boys Company – Rome, Italy.
- Curse – Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE ) Hands-On Course: Manual and motorized in the Bahamas.
- Basics course on FUE in the Bahamas.
- Workshops Eyebrow Hair transplantation in the Bahamas.
- Symposium FUT versus FUE : Personal Preference and How to Explain Advantages and Disadvantages to patients in the Bahamas.
- ISHRS Participant (International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery 20th Annual Scientific Meeting, 2012, in The Bahamas).
- Participant to 2º Mediterranean FUE workshop by Dr. José Lorenzo and Alex Ginzburg, in Madrid 2013
- ISHRS Participant (International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery 21th Annual Scientific Meeting, 2013, in San Francisco – EUA ).
- From 2010 to 2012 physician responsible (FUE) at Clínica CM2C – Lisbon.
- In 2013 physician responsible (FUE) at the Hospital Quirón – Valencia.
- From 2013 to 2014 physician responsible (FUE) at the Centro de Estética y Cirugia Plástica Navarro Viana – Valencia, as well as the physician responsible (FUE) at Clínica Tufet – Barcelona.
- Dr. De Freitas was invited to participate in the 29th National Congress SEMA (Sociedad Española de Medicina Estética) at Málaga, 20-22 February 2014, where he discussed his thesis “Optimización en la Técnica de trasplante capilar”.
- Dr. de Freitas was invited, in February 2014, as a professor in the Master of aesthetic medicine at the University of the Balearic Islands, in Palma de Mallorca. He discussed issues relating to baldness.
Why choose Dr. De Freitas?
- Because he offers the most advanced techniques in hair transplantation, the FUE technique.
- Painless surgery, without visible scars, without hospitalization, with natural and dense results.
- Dr. De Freitas always performs exclusively FUE interventions.
- Fully equipped operating rooms, providing the maximum safety to the patient.
- Maximum commitment for the highest quality results.
- Dr. De Freitas is constantly updated in national and international congresses.
- The patient who visits for a consultation in Spain will be attended by Dr De Freitas in person, who will evaluate the best options depending on the type and degree of his/her baldness.
- All our hair transplants are guaranteed by our Quality Control, in such a way that the patient will have the greatest possible satisfaction and an significantly rejuvenated appearance.
- Attention to the patient in both pre and post surgery.
- The design is done by Dr. De Freitas with the mutual consent of the patient.
- Incisions and implantations are realized by Dr. De Freitas who will implant follicle after follicle, controlling the depth, the angle of growth, the density and the distribution of the follicles, in order to obtain the best aesthetic result possible.
Dr. De Freitas collaborates with other 5 doctors in his clinic in Valencia.
The auxiliaries and nurses are formed by Dr. De Freitas himself on the basis of protocols intended to obtain the best results.
The nurses of the operating room are responsible for preparing the anesthesia, classify and count the follicular units and meticulously insert them in the implanters, in order to then be implanted by Dr. De Freitas
The extraction of the units occurs via FUE with a motorized punch, considering the characteristics of the patient as donor area, type of hair and density degree. The punches are 0.75, 0.8, 0.85 and 0.90 mm inner diameter to extract the units.
The placement of the grafts takes place via the Lion implanter.
Dr. De Freitas ensures a 90-95% rate of growth for a patient in his first intervention. The design and planning of the surgery are always carried out by common agreement with the patient.
The clinics’s addresses are the following:
Plaça de Calalunya nº 1
Edif. Triangle, 4º B (Regus).
Tel: +34 608 099 617 / +34 963 355 939
Clínica de Freitas:
Calle de Sorní, 34
Tel: +34 608 099 617 / +34 963 355 939
Web Site: http://www.injertocapilar-alopecia.es
Direct link to the Clinics’ proposals – Dr. De Freitas: http://bellicapelli.forumfree.it/?f=64683587
direct link to Bellicapelliforum.com portfolio dedicated to Dr. De Freitas: https://bellicapelliforum.com/portfolio-de-freitas/